2hrs This comprehensive training provides participants with the knowledge of the role of the responsible person in an education and care environment.
Information covered includes;
- legislative requirements
- what is a responsible person
- who can be a responsible person
- criteria for choosing a responsible person
- new terminology (person in day to day charge)
- reporting requirements
- team communication and more.
Contact us today to find out if this course is suitable for you and your team.
All participants receive a certificate of participation.