Because it Matters can now offer Statement of Attainment (SoA) for qualifications within the Certificate III, Certificate IV and Diploma of education and care through the Health & Safety Advisory Service P/L RTO #91141. Contact us now for more information
CHCPRT001 Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to support and protect children and young people who are at risk of harm. This work occurs within legislative and policy frameworks and carries a duty of care responsibility. This is the most current qualification regarding Child Protection for educators and staff working on education and care services and community services.
This is delivered in a variety of ways such as:
1. One day(8hr) for those already working with children
2. Two days (16 hrs) for those who do not currently work with children
3. Specific to your sector- we will modify the teaching to the ages you work with
You will be required to successfully complete a written assessment task as part of gaining your SoA.
HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting
This unit applies to educators and support staff working within an education and care setting who are required to respond to a first aid emergency, including asthmatic and anaphylactic emergencies.
This is delivered either in a one day or two day course structure
1. One day(8hr) for those with recent First Aid qualifications
2. Two days (16 hrs) for those who do not currently have a qualification
Dates for this training will be provided in 2018