This comprehensive training will provide participants with a practical approach to the implementation Early Years Learning Framework focusing on curriculum. Participants should already have some knowledge of the NQF and EYLF (see National Quality Framework Compliance – 2 hour workshop).
The workshop includes:
- Exploring the Quality Areas, Standards and Elements in relation to curriculum
- Translating the Quality Areas, Standards and Elements into practical terms for daily service delivery
- Exploring the language of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Translating what Belong, Being and Becoming means in practical terms for service programming,
- Visual / tangible examples of how to develop links to your curriculum
Contact us today to find out if this course is suitable for you and your team.
All participants receive a certificate of participation.
We can now provide you with a recorded webinar of Program, Planning and Curriculum. Click here for details on Bookings