This comprehensive training will provide participants with a practical approach to the implementation of the Early Years Learning Framework. Participants should already have some knowledge of the NQF and EYLF (see National Quality Framework Compliance – 2 hour workshop).
The workshop includes:
- Exploring the language of the Early Years Learning Framework
- Translating what Belong, Being and Becoming means in practical terms for daily program delivery, including philosophy development and documentation
- Explore how to critique learning environments
- Visual / tangible examples of learning environments
- Examples of templates for documentation purposes
Contact us today to find out if this course is suitable for you and your team.
All participants receive a certificate of participation.