2 or 3 hours
This training will update/refresh educators knowledge of all current responsibilities in reporting risk of significant harm.
This will include:
- Reviewing types of harm and Indicators
- New Children's Guardian Act 2019
- Duty of care
- Knowledge of how to share information as a Prescribed Body and who a prescribed body is.
- Live site (if internet available) of MRG in ChildStory on-line and rules that apply to its use including eReporting
- Trauma informed care
- Educators can be assured the information being provided is current.
- The changes current to the unit Identifying and Responding to children and young people at risk CHCPRT001.
Contact us today to find out if this course is suitable for you and your team.
All participants receive a certificate of participation.
We can now provide you with a recorded webinar of the above training. Click here for details on Bookings
If you are requiring a Statement of Attainment for this CHCPRT001 Identify & respond to children and young people at risk, please head to our Statement of Attainment section on our website.